To make sure you are prepared to sign in to 1Clouds, please check the guide below.
You must register for a free trial before you can log into 1Clouds. Once you request a free trial, we will contact you to issue an ID and a Password for log in. You cannot log in to 1Clouds, without registering for a trial.
In your Internet Explorer, you need to add *.1clouds.net as a trusted site in order to connect to 1Clouds.
Follow the instructions below:
1. In Internet Explorer, click Tools, Internet Options, and then the Security tab.
2. In the Select a zone to view or change security settings box, click Trusted Sites, and then the Sites button.
3. A new popup window will appear. Enter *.1clouds.net into the Add this web site to the zone box, and then click the Add button.
4. Make sure that “Require server verification (Https:) for all sites in the zone” is not selected.
5. Click the Close button in the Trusted sites window. Then, click the OK button in the Internet Options window.